Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hooray for Pumpkins!

Just in case you missed the note that went home on Monday here is a copy of it. Please let me know ASAP if your child can't bring in a pumpkin for whatever reason. I will make sure that they have one! I have 4 parents that have communicated to me that they can come, a couple more would be great, please let me know if you are able to. Thanks!


Dear Parents,
         With Halloween coming up first grade has an exciting activity planned for this Friday (October 26). We will be weighing, measuring, and carving pumpkins, as well as counting all of our seeds in our pumpkins! If you could please send a pumpkin to school with your child by Friday I would appreciate it. I apologize for not getting this note home before UEA, our schedule got a little hectic. If for whatever reason, you cannot get a pumpkin for your child, will you please let me know ASAP and I will make sure that they have one. This pumpkin needs to be small enough that your child can carry it, but large enough that it can be cut open and seeds counted.
         Because we will be carving and counting we are asking for several parent volunteers. If you are able to come Friday morning from 8:30 to approximately 10:00 please email or send a note back to school by Wednesday please. I look forward to this exciting fall activity! Thank you!
         -Miss Stanger

No comments:

Post a Comment