Friday, February 10, 2012

Just a quick reminder!



Yesterday and today there are some notes coming home that need to be looked over. There is one for DARE and one regarding some testing that need to be signed and brought back. I sent one home today regarding Valentine’s Day. Just in case that one never made it home I’ll post a copy of it here. Next week be looking for updated information on our state reports. Thanks and as always feel free to contact me if you have any concerns or questions!

Valentine’s Day!
We will be doing a small class Valentine’s party Tuesday afternoon. Unfortunately we will not have time to spend in class making Valentine’s boxes, however, students are more than welcome to make them at home and bring them in on Tuesday. I will have extra bags if students aren’t able to bring one. You are also welcome to bring Valentine’s to pass out; I simply ask that you bring enough for everyone (we have 26 students in class). Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment