Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


With only a day and a half this week there isn’t much to update you on, however, over Thanksgiving break their only assignment is to keep reading! I also must correct myself and apologize for the misinformation given when I said the read-a-thon was to be Nov 29, we actually did it today! It was a blast; we “buddy read” with second graders, I read some of my favorites and they had time to silent read some of their favorites…a great way to show gratitude for books!
I still need a volunteer for this coming Tuesday, the 29th (for sure this time!) for a Meet the Master’s volunteer, if you can, please let me know ASAP.
This season I am thankful to be a 5th grade teacher at Butler and especially thankful to have such a wonderful class. Enjoy the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment